Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Two Sets of poem at ONCE!

Okay Hey guys. I know it's been nearly a year or so i haven't update this part of my blog since i kept on update the other blog of mine, so yes, i want to share my 2 sets of poem that i made which one was last week which i re-do it this week and another one was recently. Hope you guys like it and please remember this poem is under my rights! if anything you guys can comment below . =)

Remembering You 

Remembering you is what i've
been through,
I can handle this feeling,
And ,
Everything that's coming my way.

But,
There is something missing,
Something natural and beautiful,
May be,
It's the feeling of wanting you.

Wanting you to be here - in my arms,
Wanting to hug you and kiss you,

But,
Most important,
To love you with all my heart.
Because..

Your My first true love,
And,
My first true prince. 


Second :

Loving You 

Loving you,

Wasn't a mistake,
It was a miracle.

Every memory,

Every touch,
Was a miracle.

Everyone thought,
It wouldn't happen,
But it did.

Our relationship meant the world,
To us,
To all of us.

We're a couple that,
was meant to be,
And..

We light up everyones days.


We give life a deeper meaning,
A meaning that no one thought of dreaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment